Starr Sackstein is an education writer, speaker, and consultant based out of New York. She has written widely on educational theory and practice in books and articles for publications like EdWeek. She is also a widely sought-after education consultant who has trained teachers from across the United States. Please tune in to our next episode, where Starr and I will discuss the teachers of Harry Potter!
- Starr Sackstein Website: https://www.mssackstein.com
- Twitter - @mssackstein
- TEDx Talk – A Recovering Perfectionist’s Journey to Give Up Grades: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61kL5jeKqM
- Starr’s Work in Progress Blog at EdWeek: https://blogs.edweek.org/teachers/work_in_progress/
- Article - Five Minutes Until Show Time, and I'd Like to Throw Up:https://blogs.edweek.org/teachers/work_in_progress/2019/07/five_minutes_until_show_time_and.html
- Book – Hacking Assessment: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019AJPLVE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=hacking%20assessment&qid=1451911856&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=cultofpeda-20&linkId=af7031d84f95577c438aaa0b6488e7b2
- Ken O’Connor Books: https://www.oconnorgrading.com/publications