Kelli Tennant is a wellness coach and host of the Ceremony Wellness podcast, which focuses on creating a holistic approach to health and wellness. She played volleyball at USC and is the author of a book called The Transition, which deals with how athletes move on in their lives after playing sports. After college, she had a successful career in sports broadcasting, working with ESPN, the Pac-12 Network, and Fox Sports. She has covered many of the major professional sports teams in Los Angeles, including the Lakers, Dodgers, Sparks, and Galaxy.
- Website: https://kellitennant.com
- Instagram: @kellimtennant @ceremonywellness
- Ceremony Wellness Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ceremony-wellness/id1410824985
- The Transition by Kelli Tennant: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1499547269/?ref=idea_lv_dp_vv_d
- Kelli hit by soccer ball – keeps reporting: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2014/04/21/twcsns-kelli-tennant-soldiers-telecast-despite-taking-ball-head-prior-vancouver
You can find all our episodes on SoundCloud, the iTunes Store, Google Play, and Spotify.
Subscribe to our Newsletter at: www.schoolofthoughtproductions.com/contact/
We would love to connect with you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us who you are, what you think about the show, and who we should talk to next.